Powered By Blogger

Older posts


nnnnnnnnnnCartoons by Jim Storey Waiheke Island NZ

Friday, September 14, 2007

Been on holiday - another month or two to go


My brother and I with our Basque Berets - we reckon we look pretty good. Another month and I wil have to put my medical hat on - do some reading and catch up! Any ideas gratefully accepted.

Want to see my holiday snaps, NZ shots - help yourself here

When I get medical brain going again will start blogging here again.

Conversations with my brother re medicine and where its going are disturbing. Either I am becoming an old fuddy duddy or we are really heading down some dead end alleys - time will tell and I'd like to be live long enough to find out. Have fun - surely this is more important than living a few years longer.

No comments: